- 6 oz nonfat plain greek yogurt (I use 0%)
- 1 handful granola of choice (I’m using something I bought from the store but it’s the fancy kind with pumpkin seeds and whatnot)
- 1/4 cup frozen wild blue berries
- 1/2 honey crisp apple (diced)
- sprinkle of brown sugar
- drizzle of honey
- Start your layers off with some granola at the bottom of your glass
- Next layer with the entire 6 oz of greek yogurt
- Then some more granola.
- Follow with the frozen blueberries and top with the apple. Or honestly layer it however the f**k you want. Who am I to tell you how to layer your damn parfait?
- Drizzle the honey (generously) over the top of the fruit.
- The most important part of this recipe is the brown sugar. Sprinkle that like crazy because it’s delicious!