- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt / pepper to taste
- 1 cup yellow onions (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 cups carrots (cut in 1/4″ thick rounds)
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger (grated)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- Coconut mile (for garnish – optional)
- Micro greens (for garnish – optional)
- Items needed: olive oil, salt, pepper, onions
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add onions, salt, and pepper and cook until onions soften. Cook for about 8 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Items needed: garlic, carrots
- Add garlic and carrots. Cook for another 8 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Items needed: ginger, apple cider vinegar, vegetable broth
- Add ginger, apple cider vinegar, and vegetable broth. Reduce to a simmer and cook until carrots are soft. Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Items needed: blender or immersion blender
- Blend with immersion blender or transfer to blender and blend.
- Items needed: coconut milk and micro greens
- Top with drops of coconut milk and micro greens.
Think you can take a better picture? Send it our way and we’ll replace our crappy photo.