- 1 sweet potato (cubed)
- 2 large eggs
- chili powder (to taste)
- onion powder (to taste)
- a couple pinches of chopped green onions
- Cholula (a generous amount)
- avocado oil
For this recipe, the roasted sweet potato portion can be done in advance. I usually will roast up sweet potatoes to have for the week and store them in the fridge to have on hand.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread sweet potato cubes out on a cooking sheet lined with foil, drizzle generously with avocado oil, and sprinkle with as much chili powder and onion powder as you would like. Toss and coat evenly.
- Put in the oven and roast for about 30 minutes.
- Once sweet potatoes are roasted, take them out of the oven!
- Heat a small skillet with some avocado oil over medium heat
- Throw two eggs on the skillet and scramble them up with a spatula
- After the eggs start to cook, throw the sweet potatoes in and cook all together for about 2-3 minutes
- Once the eggs are cooked to your liking, scoop everything into a bowl
- Top with the chopped green onion and an insane amount of Cholula!
- Enjoy this simple and fast and complete breakfast!