- 1/2 juiced lemon
- splash of maple syrup
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- about 1 tsp dijon mustard
- splash of olive oil
- minced garlic (don’t be shy)
- green salad base of choice (I used a combination of shredded brussels, romaine, kale, and red cabbage)
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- handful of asparagus
- 1/2 salmon filet
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- maximum chili powder
- garlic powder to your liking
- avocado oil
- lemon slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange broccoli & asparagus on a baking tray and drizzle liberally with avocado oil, spice to your liking. Chili powder is our friend in this recipe so don’t be afraid.
- We’re fans of salmon foil packets. If you read our sister recipe, you know what to do! If not, throw that filet on some foil, drizzle with avocado oil, top with lemon slices, and wrap it up!
- Throw the veggies & salmon in the oven about 30 mins!
- Once cooked to your liking, remove from oven and let cool.
- While the veggies & salmon are cooling, throw the dressing together. Whisk all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Throw your salad base of choice in a medium sized bowl.
- Once cooled to a touchable temperature, chop up that asparagus and throw it on the salad base along with the broccoli.
- Last but not least, add the salmon on top of your salad and dress it up!!